Selected Exhibits and Publications
- "Tomb, Cimetière du Père Lachaise, Paris" is on the cover of Kakalak 2016.
- Four of my photographs were in the Coastal Photo Club's exhibit at the Craven Arts Council's Bank of the Arts.
- "Lighten Up: A Walking Tour of the Luberon," Photographic Society of America Journal, May 2016, pp. 34-37.
- "Kitty Corner," Honorable Mention, Art from the Heart exhibit, Arts Council of Carteret County, 2016.
- Nature Inspired: Winter (Falling Leaves Press) published "Elusive," "Snow in the Croatan," "Winter on Brices Creek" (above right) and "Waiting for Spring," as well as a poem, "Winter Storm Watch."
- County Lines Literary Journal of the Franklin County Arts Council Writers Guildfeatures three of my monochrome photographs: "Grace," "Pear Trees in March," and (at right) "My Way, Not the Highway."
- “Clouds and Wood Island Light.” In juried exhibit, “Lighthouse Stories and Tales of the Sea,” The National Light House Museum, Staten Island, New York, March 2015.
- "Approaching Storm," cover, Minerva Rising: Wilderness, Issue 7, Spring 2015.
- “Ladder, Sky City, Acoma.” Fall 2014. moonShine review, honorable mention, 10th anniversary contest and issue, Anne Kaylor, ed.
- “Waiting for Spring.” In juried exhibit, “The Bicycle: art meets form,” Theatre Art Galleries (TAG), High Point, NC, September 2014.
- “Rider in Orange,” “Hey There,” “Crossing the Bridge.” Summer 2014. "Don’t Just Ride, Bike MS", National Multiple Sclerosis Society Eastern North Carolina Chapter (brochure).
- “Dream House.” 2014. Kakalak.
- “Poplar Grove National Cemetery.” 2013. American Indians and the Civil War, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior.
- “Riding with Fidelity.” Summer 2013. Bike MS Historic New Bern Ride, National Multiple Sclerosis Society Eastern North Carolina Chapter (postcard).
- “January Sunset.” January 2013. 3rd place award, photography, Touch of Class Art Show, February 2013, Havelock, North Carolina.
- “Door, Abiquiu,” “Ristras, Rancho de Chimayo,” “Prindcesse Gade.” 2010. Focus, Passages: Your World, Your Images. Lark Books, New York, NY.
- “Blue Boat, Lough Leane.” 2009. Schmap Guides,“Killarney.” (web)
I was fortunate to be the featured photographer in moonShine review, 2015 (Volume 11, Issue 1) edited by Anne Kaylor. Here's a slideshow of the images included in the journal.
I haven't updated my galleries for quite a while. But these are some old favorites.